Sunday, January 3, 2010

 

First Time Home Buyers once again!

I cannot stress the importance of being ready to buy when you find YOUR HOME!

Pre-Approval from a lender. Get this done. It will save time, heartaches and help you get YOUR HOME! I cannot recommend lenders but I can provide you a list, so feel free to contact me regarding this important step.

First Time Home Buyers. You need to be under contract by April 1, 2010 and closed by July 1, 2010. Follow this link for more information.
http://www.savingtoinvest.com/2009/02/15000-first-home-buyer-tax-credit-in.html

You need a Realtor.
You need me!
Call me/email me at your convenience.
Bo McCarty, RE/MAX Real Team Realty
606-831-1266
www.bomccarty.net
bo.mccarty@theboman.com

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]