Monday, June 15, 2009

 

Say Hello

Anytime you are looking to buy or sell real estate and you see a Realtor take a minute to say hello. Most will offer you advice, hand you a card and ask to help you in your real estate needs. You may decide right on the spot that Realtor is the Realtor for you!

Recently at a bluegrass music festival a gentlemen noticed my RE/MAX sign on my truck and we chatted for about ten minutes on bluegrass and then onto real estate and the past thirty minutes I've been locating him properties to consider. He liked the fact that I was bluegrass music fan and since he was needing a Realtor, ta da. Who knows where you'll find your Realtor and when in doubt, call or email me and I'll put you in contact with one.

Bo McCarty

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]